Cylinder Repairs at Select Fluid Power
We are your one stop shop for all your hydraulic cylinder repairs and hard chrome plating. Our new 16,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility is located in Langley, BC. It is home to a 50′ chroming tank, the largest chroming tank west of the Mississippi.
Select Fluid Power is a leader in hydraulic cylinder repairs and chrome plating. Our company is committed to doing it right the first time, on time, and on budget. We can guarantee excellent quality standards due to our certifications in quality and environmental management.
7 Reasons to do Business with Select Fluid Power
- Lloyd’s Register: This certification ensures you receive the same exceptional quality every time we chrome your rods, shafts, and cylinders. We are certified to chrome marine application cylinders.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management: We work every day to maintain and streamline the quality of our processes. We test every day to ensure the quality is consistent.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management: We go above and beyond to improve our environmental process and management system. We want to make sure you have the peace of mind to focus on your core business.
Turn Around Time: Your business relies on your equipment being operational. At Select Fluid Power we understand that down time is costly. To ensure we are able to meet your timeline, our facility is open 7 days a week. Our goal is to get your equipment back up and running in as little time as possible.
Capability: Select Fluid Power has the capacity to house the largest and most technical repairs on the market. Our facility is home to:
- 50′ Horizontal Chroming Tank
- 8′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 11′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 14′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 20′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 30′ Repair Bench with a 16-ton capacity
- 14′ Cylindrical Grinder with a 25″ swing
- 50′ Polisher with a 30″ diameter and 6,000 lbs capacity
Eco-friendly: Select Fluid Power is a greener option. This is due to our industry-leading environmental safeguards. We can chrome your rods and shafts without affecting the environment. Our chrome pits are sealed in layers to eliminate any exposure to the Earth.
No Surprises: We pride ourselves on our no surprise policy. Select Fluid Power informs you of our step-by-step process and takes pictures along the way. This way, you know exactly what is being done to your equipment. A record of your equipment’s repairs is always available upon request.
Logistics: When your equipment is down the last thing you want to worry about is the logistics. We have our own trucks that will pick up your cylinders, repair them, and deliver them back to your door. We want to take the stress off your shoulders.
Quality Through People: We take pride in intimately understanding your challenges and providing you with the appropriate solutions. We have run into every possible situation and been able to solve it with 300+ combined years of experience. We are a family at Select Fluid Power and that is how we treat our customers—like family.
Please contact one of our experts today for more information on cylinder repairs at Select Fluid Power.