Select Fluid Power
We are your one stop shop for all your hydraulic cylinder repairs and hard chrome plating. Our new 16,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility, located in Langley, BC, is home to a 50′ chroming tank, the largest chroming tank west of the Mississippi.
Select Fluid Power is a leader in hydraulic cylinder repair and chrome plating. Our company is committed to doing it right the first time, on time, and on budget. We can guarantee excellent quality standards due to our certifications in quality and environmental management.
7 Reasons to do Business with Select Fluid Power
- Lloyd’s Register: This certification ensures you will receive the same exceptional quality every time we chrome your rods, shafts, and cylinders, and we are certified to chrome marine application cylinders.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management: We are working every day to maintain and streamline the quality of our processes, which we are being tested on constantly.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management: We go above and beyond to improve our environmental process and our environmental management system to make sure you have the peace of mind to focus on your core business.
Turn Around Time: Your business relies on your equipment being operational. At Select Fluid Power we understand that down time is costly. To ensure we are able to meet your timeline, our facility is open 7 days a week. Our goal is to get your equipment back up and running in as little time as possible.
Capability: Select Fluid Power has the capacity to house the largest and most technical repairs on the market. Our facility is home to:
- 50′ Horizontal Chroming Tank
- 8′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 11′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 14′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 20′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 30′ Repair Bench with a 16-ton capacity
- 14′ Cylindrical Grinder with a 25″ swing
- 50′ Polisher with a 30″ diameter and 6,000 lbs capacity
Environmentally Friendly: Select Fluid Power is a greener option due to our industry-leading environmental safeguards, which allow us to chrome your rods and shafts without affecting the environment. Our chrome pits are sealed in layers to eliminate any exposure to the Earth.
No Surprises: We pride ourselves on our no surprise policy. Select Fluid Power informs you of our step-by-step process and takes pictures along the way. This way, you know exactly what is being done to your equipment. A record of your equipment’s repairs is always available upon request.
Logistics: When your equipment is down the last thing you want to worry about is the logistics. At Select Fluid Power we have our own trucks that will pick up your cylinders, repair them, and deliver them back to your door, taking a little bit of stress off your shoulders.
Quality Through People: Here at Select Fluid Power we take pride in intimately understanding your challenges and providing you with the appropriate solutions. We have run into every possible situation and have been able to solve it with the expertise of 300+ combined years of experience. We are a family at Select Fluid Power and that is how we treat our customers—like family.