Select Fluid Power
Select Fluid Power is your one stop shop for all your hydraulic cylinder repairs and hard chrome plating. Our 25,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility is home to a 50′ chroming tank, the largest chroming tank west of the Mississippi. Located in Langley, BC, we’re your destination for cylinder repairs in the Pacific Northwest and beyond!
Select Fluid Power is a leader in hydraulic cylinder repair and chrome plating. We are fully committed to doing it right the first time, on time, and on budget. We can guarantee excellent quality standards due to our certifications in quality and environmental management, giving you peace of mind with every repair.
7 Reasons to do Business with Select Fluid Power
- Lloyd’s Register: This certification ensures you will receive the same exceptional quality every time we chrome your rods, shafts, and cylinders. It also signifies that we are certified to chrome marine application cylinders.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management: This means that we are working every day to maintain and streamline the quality of our processes, all of which are constantly tested.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management: This ensures that we go above and beyond to improve our environmental process and our environmental management system. This keeps our environmental impact to an absolute minimum.
Fast Turn Around Time: At Select Fluid Power we understand that down time is costly, and that your business requires fully operational equipment at all times. To ensure we are able to meet your timeline, our facility is open 7 days a week. With this, you can be confident that your equipment will be up and running as soon as possible.
Unmatched Capability: Select Fluid Power has the capacity to house the largest and most technical repairs on the market. Our facility is home to the following equipment:
- 50′ Horizontal Chroming Tank
- 8′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 11′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 14′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 20′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 20′ Vertical Stripping Tank
- 30′ Repair Bench, with a 16-ton capacity
- 14′ Cylindrical Grinder, with a 25″ swing
- 50′ Polisher, with a 30″ diameter and 6,000 lb capacities
Environmentally Friendly: Select Fluid Power is a greener option due to our industry-leading environmental safeguard. These allow us to chrome your rods and shafts without affecting the environment. Additionally, our chrome pits are sealed with layers of concrete insulation to eliminate any exposure to the Earth.
No Surprises: We pride ourselves on our no surprise policy. Select Fluid Power informs you of our step-by-step process and takes pictures along the way. This way, you know exactly what is being done to your equipment and get a sense of the progress for each repair. A record of your equipment’s repairs is always available upon request, allowing you to keep track of all previous jobs you’ve had us perform.
Logistics: When your equipment is down, the last thing you want to worry about is the logistics of sending it for repair. At Select Fluid Power, we have our own trucks that will pick up your cylinders and deliver them back to your door once the repairs have been completed. This saves you the headache of arranging shipping, giving you peace of mind for each job.
Quality Through People: At Select Fluid Power, we take pride in intimately understanding your challenges and providing you with the appropriate solutions. We have run into every possible situation and have been able to solve it with the expertise of 300+ combined years of experience. Regardless of your needs, our team of experts are here to help!