Tour Our Hydraulic Shop
Want to learn about the services and features we offer? Watch this in-depth tour of our facility and our hydraulic cylinder rebuild capabilities.
Our 26,000 square foot state-of-the-art hydraulic shop features a full suite of equipment and tools. This allows us to handle any job, whether it’s a chrome coating or a hydraulic cylinder rebuild. Below is an outline of every piece of equipment in our shop.
Hydraulic Cylinder Rebuild and Repair Shop
- 50′ Horizontal Chroming Tank: Do you have a large hydraulic rod that needs chroming? With the largest chroming tank in the Pacific Northwest, we can handle rods up to 50′ in length.
- 5 Vertical Chroming Tanks: If you have multiple cylinders that need chroming at the same time, we’re here to help. With 5 tanks ranging from 11′ to 20′ deep and 47″ OD, we can handle multiple cylinders.
- 50′ Polisher: Need your rods polished? Our belt grinder is capable of polishing up to 50′ in length, 42″ in diameter, and up to 14,000 lbs.
- Cylindrical Grinder: Our grinder can handle cylinders up to 14′ between centers, swing up to 37″, and 5,000 lbs.
- 5,000 PSI Cylinder Testing Bench: Do you work in extreme conditions? We believe that testing is just as important as the repair. Our facility has a testing bench with digital reporting. It can replicate the conditions of any environment. This allows us to test for leaks and ensure your cylinders are up to the required specifications.
- Lathe Machine: Our shop’s lathe is capable of handling rods up to 28′ in length and with a 42″ diameter.
- 16 Ton Crane System: Do you have a cylinder that is too big for most shops to repair? Our crane system allows us to work on some of the largest cylinders in the market. We can coordinate the pick-up and drop off with our in-house shipping service. This saves you the hassle of arranging shipping, allowing you to focus on other areas of your operation.
- Professional Paint Booth: In addition to our repair and rebuild programs, we provide high quality paint services. Our paint booth can handle any cylinder on the market regardless of size or weight.
Services Offered at Select Fluid Power’s Hydraulic Shop
The following is a list of every service we offer at our hydraulic shop. Click below for more information or contact our team today for a quote!