Our 17,500 square foot state-of-the-art hydraulic shop features a full suite of equipment and tools. This allows us to handle any job, whether it’s a chrome coating or a hydraulic cylinder rebuild.
Hydraulic Cylinder Rebuild and Repair Shop
- 50′ Horizontal Chroming Tank: Do you have a large hydraulic rod that needs chroming? With the largest chroming tank in the Pacific Northwest, we can handle rods up to 50′ in length.
- 5 Vertical Chroming Tanks: If you have multiple cylinders that need chroming at the same time, we’re here to help. With 5 tanks ranging from 11′ to 20′ deep and 47″ OD, we can handle multiple cylinders.
- 50′ Polisher: Need your rods polished? Our belt grinder is capable of polishing up to 50′ in length, 30″ in diameter, and up to 6,000 lbs.
- Cylindrical Grinder: Our grinder can handle cylinders up to 14′ between centers, swing up to 25 1/8″, and 5,000 lbs.
- 5,000 PSI Cylinder Testing Bench: Do you work in extreme conditions? We believe that testing is just as important as the repair. Our facility has a testing bench with digital reporting. It can replicate the working hydraulic pressure of any system. This allows us to test for leaks and ensure your cylinders are up to the required specifications.
- Lathe Machine: Our shop’s lathe is capable of handling rods up to 27 in length and with a 36″ swing diameter.
- Professional Paint Booth: In addition to our repair and rebuild programs, we provide high quality paint services. Our paint booth can handle any cylinder on the market regardless of size or weight.
- Crane System: Do you have a cylinder that is too big for most shops to repair? Our crane system allows us to work on some of the largest cylinders in the market. We can coordinate the pick-up and drop off with our in-house shipping service. This saves you the hassle of arranging shipping, allowing you to focus on other areas of your operation. Our crane system consists
- 1 crane of 1 ton
- 2 cranes of 2 ton
- 3 cranes of 3.2 ton
- 1 crane of 5 ton
- 1 crane of 10 ton
- 1 crane of 16 ton
Need more info?
Our expert team can provide you specific details and quote for your needs.
Committed to Quality
We have built a culture focused around environmental standards and continuous improvement. We are committed to providing consistent quality for all hydraulic cylinder repairs and hard chrome plating services.