Chroming Services and Hydraulic Repair
Do you need a large chroming tank or crane system to complete a job? Partner with a repair shop that understands what you need to meet your customers’ expectations. Our facility can handle all industrial chroming and cylinder repairs. We offer fast turnaround times to ensure you can meet all of your customers’ needs. When you choose Select Fluid Power, you’re building a relationship with a repair shop with the best services and solutions. Contact our team today to see how we can provide solutions for your operation.
Capacity for Any Job
Have you reached max capacity and don’t want to turn away business? Send parts of your repair job to us. We have a 26,000 square foot facility that can handle all the repairs you need to outsource.
Our 16-ton crane system allows us to move cylinders throughout different stages of the repair. This allows us to work on some of the largest components on the market. With 6 different chroming tanks, we can handle multiple industrial chroming jobs for you at the same time. We have the following tanks in our facility:
- 50′ Horizontal Chroming Tank
- 8′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 11′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 14′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 20′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 20′ Vertical Stripping Tank
We also offer the following services:
- Grinding: 14′ between centers, a swing up to 25″, and cylinder components up to 5,000 lbs in weight.
- Polishing: 30″ in diameter, 50′ in length, and 6,000 lbs in weight.
- Honing: 30′ in length and 18″ in bore.
- Machining: 27′ in length and 36″ swing diameter.
- Testing: up to 5,000 psi.
- Welding: MIG & Stick CWB certified technicians.
Fast Turnaround Time
When you send parts away, you need them back as soon as possible to complete your customers’ repairs. That’s why our shop is open 24/7 and our team works hard to complete every job efficiently and accurately. This ensures that you’re getting your cylinders quickly, allowing you to meet the deadlines of your customers.
Quality that Reflects Your Business
We understand the risk of outsourcing your customers’ components to another party. Our work reflects the quality of your repairs. That’s why we take the utmost care when performing each of our hydraulic services. Our operation is ISO 9001 certified. This means you receive the same high level of quality for every single repair and chroming service.