Manitowoc EnCORE Cylinder Repair Program
Select Fluid Power is proud to announce that we have become an EnCORE Hydraulic Cylinder Repair facility for Manitowoc Crane Care. Manitowoc Cranes is a leading manufacturer of mobile cranes, setting the standard for lifting innovation with their Grove mobile telescoping cranes, National crane boom trucks, and other outstanding product lines. It is this dedication to quality and excellence that makes us proud to offer cylinder repair services for Manitowoc cranes.
This is a streamlined, easy to administer repair & return program for hydraulic cylinders covering any Manitowoc Crane Group product. It offers the promise of a cost-competitive repair alongside a minimal turnaround time, ensuring value and reduced downtime for your equipment.
Features & Benefits of This Program:
- We provide a factory-approved alternative to local unapproved repair shops, providing quality repairs with a faster turnaround time.
- We’re a factory-approved repair option that meets original engineering specifications. This ensures that your crane is ready to deliver the reliable performance you need.
- This program is approved for ALL Manitowoc Crane products including Manitowoc Lattice Cranes, GMK Cranes, National Boom Trucks, and Potain Tower Cranes!
- Brand new parts and a factory-backed 12-month warranty on all repaired cylinders allow you to operate with peace of mind.
- A low-cost repair alternative, resulting in substantial savings compared to purchasing new parts/equipment.
- Repaired cylinders are fully tested and inspected to assure they meet original Manitowoc Engineering Specifications. This ensures maximum quality and performance from every component.
- In some cases, re-manufactured units may be available to greatly reduce your downtime by offering off-the-shelf availability. Your distributor will inform you of this possible option before making any repairs.
- Keeps the crane up to OEM standards and specs by using factory approved repair procedures and repair parts.
- Protects resale value by keeping the crane “original”.
- Simple administration with no complicated forms. Simply contact your local Manitowoc Crane Care Distributor via the phone number above.
- Fast & Easy Program Administration:
- Simply provide our EnCORE representative with your Manitowoc Crane Care account number, purchase order #, your name, and phone number.
- From here, you will be supplied with a return authorization, tracking number, and shipping information.
- Ship the cylinder (freight prepaid) to the address and contact specified by our representative.
- After the inspection is completed, you will receive a detailed inspection report and an estimate of the repair cost. You will also be notified if a re-manufactured unit exists, allowing for the option of immediate off-the-shelf availability.
- When the repairs have been completed, you will then be notified of the final repair cost and arrangements will be made for the return of the repaired cylinder.
- Fast & Easy Program Administration:
- Please note that all invoicing and payments will be done through Manitowoc Crane Care.
Features & Benefits of Select Fluid Power:
- A 50′ (15.24 m) horizontal chroming tank—the longest chroming tank west of the Mississippi
- 5 vertical chroming tanks with depths ranging from 11′ (3.35 m) to 20′ (6.10 m)
- Complete hydraulic repair including honing of up to 38′ (11.58 m) in length
- 50′ polisher and cylindrical grinding up to 4 metres
- 5000 PSI cylinder test bench with digital test reporting
- Fully outfitted machine shop with a 27′ (8.23 m) lathe
- 27’ length, 42” swing, 12,000 lb capacity polisher
- Honing capacity of 40’ length, 42” internal diameter
- 16 tonne crane system that can handle the largest cylinders in the mining market
- State of the art environmental protection program
- A professional paint booth
- Lloyd’s Registered Chrome
- ISO 9001 & 14001
If you have any questions, give us a call and ask for our Manitowoc EnCORE Representative.