Hydraulic Repair And Machine Shops
Do you need a large chroming tank or crane system to complete a job? Partner with a repair shop that understands your needs. Our facility can handle all industrial chroming and cylinder repairs. We offer fast turnaround times to ensure you can your customers’ needs. By choosing Select Fluid Power, you’ll get the best services and solutions. Contact our team today to see how we can provide solutions for your operation.
Capacity for Any Job
Have you reached max capacity and don’t want to turn away business? Send parts of your repair job to us. We have a 26,000 square foot facility that can handle rod or shaft repairs you need to outsource.
Our 16-ton crane system allows us to move cylinders through different stages of the repair. We can work on some of the largest components on the market. With 5 chroming tanks, we can handle multiple jobs for you at the same time. We have the following tanks in our facility:
- 50′ Horizontal Chroming Tank
- 8′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 11′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 14′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 20′ Vertical Chroming Tank
- 20′ Vertical Stripping Tank
We also offer the following services:
- Grinding: 14′ between centers, a swing up to 37″ OD, and up to 5,000 lbs in weight.
- Polishing: 42″ in diameter, 50′ in length, and 14,000 lbs in weight.
- Honing: 42′ in length and 18″ in bore.
- Machining: 42′ in length and 42″ swing diameter.
- Testing: Our test bench can recreate pressures of up to 5,000 psi.
- Welding: MIG & Stick CWB certified technicians.
Fast Turnaround Time
When you send parts away, you need them back as soon as possible to complete your customers’ repairs. That’s why our shop is open 7 days a week. Our team works hard to be efficient and accurate. This ensures that you’re getting your cylinders quickly, allowing you to meet customer deadlines.
Quality that Reflects Your Business
We understand the risk of outsourcing your customers’ parts to another party. Our work reflects the quality of your repairs. That’s why we take care when performing each of our hydraulic services. Our operation is ISO 9001 certified. This means you receive the same high quality for every single repair and service.