Hydraulic Cylinder Repair for Equipment Dealers and Distributors
Whether you’re a repair facility or an OEM dealer, a hydraulic cylinder rebuild will require equipment that most shops simply don’t have. That’s why it’s important to partner with a repair facility that understands the challenges of your business and has the capacity to complete your repair on time and on budget. Contact our team for more information on our services, or to set up your service appointment today.
Fast Turnaround Times for All Services
Open 7 Days a Week: Our technicians work 7 days a week to ensure you always have equipment available for your customers. We handle scheduled and emergency repairs quickly, providing you with solutions for unexpected problems. When you need repairs done quickly and correctly, Select Fluid Power is here to help.
Start to Finish Services: Regardless of the size and complexity, we can perform your entire repair from start to finish. This cuts out the middleman, saving you time and money. We provide the following services for hydraulic cylinders of all shapes and sizes.
- Testing: Our hydraulic test bench allows us to create working pressures up to 5,000 psi.
- Machining: We offer machining services for cylinders up to 42′ in length and 36″ in diameter.
- Cylindrical Grinding: We offer cylindrical grinding services on rods and shafts with up to 14′ between centers, a swing up to 37″, and up to 5,000 lbs in weight.
- Polishing: Our shop has the capacity to polish cylinders up to 42″ in diameter, 50′ in length, and 14,000 lbs in weight.
- Hard Chrome Plating: Our 50′ horizontal chroming tank and 5 vertical chroming tanks allow us to chrome all sizes of cylinders with ease.
- Honing: We offer honing services for cylinder barrels up to 42′ in length and 18″ in bore.
- Welding: With MIG & CWB certified technicians, we can perform complex welding jobs with consistent accuracy.
Quality Repairs for Your Customers
Your customers expect a certain level of quality from your business. Out team understands that the quality of our repairs affects your bottom line and your reputation. That’s why we’ve optimized our repair processes to become ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 Certified. This ensures that you’re receiving the highest quality repairs and services every time.
A Shop That Understands Your Needs
When your cylinders are leaking or damaged, you want to take them to a repair shop you trust. Here at Select Fluid Power, we build relationships with our customers to fully understand their hydraulic cylinder repair needs. Whether you need cylindrical grinding services, chroming, or a full cylinder rebuild, we’ll present you with the best options for your needs.