Cylinder Repairs for Material Handling Equipment
If your material handling equipment breaks down due to a leaky cylinder, it can put a stop to your entire operation. At Select Fluid Power, we understand that keeping your production machinery up and running is crucial to your bottom line. With the ability to repair and chrome your largest cylinders, we’re your one-stop shop for all your cylinder repair needs. Whether you are a forklift operator or run a large fleet of material handling equipment, we’ll help you keep your downtime to a minimum. Contact our team today for information on our complete lineup of cylinder repair services.
Complete Cylinder Repair Solutions
Do you have a large lift truck cylinder in need of repair? We offer a complete lineup of cylinder repairs and plating services for forklifts and many other types of material handling equipment.
- Hard chrome plating: With a 50′ horizontal chroming tank and 5 vertical chroming tanks, we provide chrome plating for the largest cylinders on the market.
- Polishing: We offer polishing services for up to 30″ in diameter, 50′ in length, and 14,000 lbs.
- Machining: Our state of the art facility has the capacity to offer machining for lift truck cylinders and other cylinders up to 42′ in length and 36″ in diameter.
- Grinding: We offer grinding services on cylinder rods with 14′ between centers, a swing up to 37″, and up to 5,000 lbs in weight.
- Testing: Our hydraulic test bench allows us to test all repaired cylinders with pressures up to 5,000 psi.
- Honing: We offer honing services on cylinders up to 42′ in length and 18″ in bore.
- Welding: With MIG & Stick CWB certified technicians, we can perform welding for forklift cylinders and many other types of equipment.
Quick Turnaround Times
Do you have a strict deadline to meet? Select Fluid Power understands that downtime is costly and detrimental to overall productivity. In an effort to ensure we meet your time restraints, our shop is open 7 days a week. Our technicians work hard to ensure they get your hydraulic cylinders back to you as soon as possible.
Quality Repairs Every Time
When you’re sending your cylinders out for repair, you want the job done correctly, efficiently, and consistently. That’s why we’ve streamlined our processes and services and become ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 certified. This ensures that every cylinder repair, big or small, is performed to the same high level of quality. Whether you’re looking for lift truck cylinder repairs, chroming services, or any other hydraulic services, you can be confident that we’ll get it done right every time.