Hydraulic Cylinder Repair for Mining Equipment
When it comes to mining, your equipment is constantly running. When a hydraulic cylinder starts to leak or goes down, it can put a stop to your whole operation. At Select Fluid Power, we understand that you need repairs completed quickly and correctly every time. From preventative maintenance to emergency repairs, our experienced team works hard to get your equipment up and running. We offer hydraulic cylinder repair services for the following brands of mining equipment:
- John Deere
How We Reduce Your Downtime
Open 7 Days a Week: Your equipment runs 24/7, performing hard labor for extended periods of time on a regular basis. If your hydraulic cylinders break down, you need them repairs in the least amount of time possible. That’s why our hydraulic repair shop is open 7 days a week. Our technicians work hard to make sure you receive the fastest turnaround time regardless of the size of the cylinder. Whether this is an emergency break down or a scheduled repair, we will have your mining cylinders repaired quickly.
Full Service Repairs: You don’t have time to wait for your repair to be transported from shop to shop. Our full-service facility completes all your repairs from start to finish. Whether you have a Caterpillar, JCB, or other brand, we’ve got you covered every step of the way. Our state-of-the-art facility has the capacity to perform full-scale repairs including:
- Hard Chrome Plating: With a 50′ horizontal chroming tank and 5 vertical chroming tanks up to 20′ deep.
- Grinding: Up to 14′ between centers, a swing up to 37″, and cylinder components up to 5,000 lbs in weight.
- Polishing: Up to 42″ in diameter, 50′ in length, and 14,000 lbs in weight.
- Honing: Up to 42′ in length and 18″ in bore.
- Machining: Up to 42′ in length and 42″ swing diameter.
- Testing: Hydraulic testing bench capable of testing repaired cylinders up to 5,000 psi.
- Welding: With MIG & Stick CWB certified technicians, we can perform complex welding jobs with ease.
Quality You Can Trust
Our team understands how important it is to have your cylinder repaired to the highest possible standards. We strive to provide quality solutions that give you the peace of mind you need to focus on your business.
As part of our commitment to continued improvement, we have obtained ISO:9001 certification. We have streamlined and optimized our processes to ensure you receive the same quality every time. Our control system monitors the temperature and thickness of our hard chrome plating, ensuring consistent quality. Additionally, our technicians use the control system to set the guidelines for each of our processes. This to ensures they are completed properly every single time.