Hydraulic Repairs & Rebuilds for the Utilities Industry
Do you have a forklift cylinder in need of a repair or rebuild? Our 26,000 square foot state of the art facility offers full service hydraulic cylinder repairs and rebuilds for all your utility equipment!
You work in many different types of environments in the utilities industry. As a results, your forklift cylinders are exposed to various working conditions that can accelerate wear and tear. This means you need a repair shop that can provide you with both scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs for all your hydraulic cylinders.
Quick Turnaround Time
You work long hours, and so do we. Our shop is open 7 days a week to ensure that you always have access to our service options for your equipment. Our hydraulic cylinder repair and rebuild services keep you on time and on budget. We can perform complete repairs on a range of utility equipment, from man lifts, digger derricks, cable handlers, telephone pole drivers, forklifts, and much more. If it has a hydraulic cylinder, we can repair it!
Services We Offer
Do you have several cylinders that need different services completed? We have a full-service repair shop that has the capacity to perform:
- Welding: With MIG & Stick CWB certified technicians
- Grinding: Up to 14′ between centers, a swing up to 37″, and cylinder components up to 5,000 lbs in weight.
- Hard Chrome Plating: With a 50′ horizontal chroming tank and 5 vertical chroming tanks.
- Polishing: Up to 42″ in diameter, 50′ in length, and 14,000 lbs.
- Machining: Up to 48′ in length and 42″ swing diameter.
- Testing: Up to 5,000 psi hydraulic testing bench to recreate working pressures.
- Honing: Up to 42′ in length and 18″ in bore.
Quality that Benefits Your Business
You take pride in the quality of your equipment and the work they perform. That’s why it’s important that you partner with a repair shop that shares your sense of pride when repairing your hydraulic cylinders. We are ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 certified, meaning we have streamlined each of our processes to ensure that you are receiving the same level of quality every time. Whether you’re getting a forklift hydraulic cylinder repaired, or a man lift cylinder rebuild, you can be confident that every job will be completed to the highest standards.