Waste Management Cylinder Repair
Do you have a chip dump cylinder or telescopic hydraulic cylinder that needs repair? Select Fluid Power is here to help! With our 25,000 sq. ft. facility, we can handle all your repair and hard chrome plating needs. No matter the job, you can be sure that we’ll handle it quickly and carefully.
We can work on all dump truck hoist cylinders including Parker, Commercial Intertech, Custom Hoist, Heil, and more. With 300+ years of combined experience, our technicians can take your cylinders apart to find exactly what needs to be done. You’ll to get back to work on time and on budget.
Do you have a large chip dump cylinder that other shops can’t handle? With a 16-ton crane system and a large facility, we can repair any cylinder. We can also provide the following:
- Grinding: 14′ between centers, a swing up to 25″, and up to 5,000 lbs in weight.
- Hard Chrome Plating: 5 vertical and 1 horizontal chroming tanks.
- Polishing: 30″ in diameter, 50′ in length, and 6,000 lbs in weight.
- Honing: 30′ in length and 18″ in bore.
- Machining: 27′ in length and 36″ swing diameter.
- Testing: up to 5,000 psi.
- Welding: MIG & Stick CWB certified technicians.
Select Fluid Power Benefits
Quick Turnaround Time
When you have a job to do, the last thing you want is down time. That’s why our repair shop is open 7 days a week. Our techs work hard to provide you with short wait times.
You don’t have time to keep coming back for repairs when the job isn’t done right the first time. At Select Fluid Power, all of our services are ISO 9001 certified. This means that you will receive the same quality every time we repair your cylinders.