Select Fluid Power - USA
Full Peace of Mind: When your cylinders need repairs, the last thing you want to worry about is logistics. Our fleet of trucks allow us to come and pick your cylinder up. This will save you from arranging shipping. We utilize a 16-ton crane system. We can take cylinders off the truck and move them through the entire repair process. Once your cylinder has been fully repaired and tested, we bring it back to your door. All of these benefits will give you full peace of mind during every repair.
Multiple Service Areas: We offer our services from Alaska all the way to Texas. This includes British Columbia, Oregon, California, and Arizona. We can provide solutions to all customers in the Pacific Northwest.
Fast Turnaround Time: When you need cylinders repaired quickly, our repair shop is open 7 days a week. This allows us to offer fast turnarounds for scheduled and emergency services. We want to reduce your downtime as much as possible.
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair: Do you need your hydraulic cylinder repaired? We can repair some of the largest cylinders in the market. Our 25,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility can repair and rebuild any cylinder. You can trust that you’ll be getting the highest quality repair with us as our entire process is ISO 9001 certified.
Hard Chrome Plating: Do you have rods that need chroming? Our facility has the capacity to chrome 50′ rods with the largest tanks west of the Mississippi. Our hard chrome plating process is Lloyd’s Register certified for all marine applications, ensuring quality every time.
Machine Shop: Our fully outfitted machine shop has:
- Cylindrical grinder: capable of grinding up to 25″ D x 14′ L x 5,000 lbs.
- Belt grinder: that can polish up to 30″ D x 50′ L x 6,000 lbs.
- Honing machine: capable of honing up to 45′ in length and a 24″ bore.
- Certified paint booth: capable of high quality paint jobs for any cylinder.
- 5,000 psi test bench: our test bench can simulate the exact working conditions of your cylinder. It comes complete with a 500-gallon heated reservoir. Our 3-micron filtration system ensures no contaminants get into your cylinder during the testing process.
Project Management: Do you need us to manage the removal and re-installation of your cylinder? We optimize resources and strategies, to provide consistency for all our services, managing every project from start to finish. You can trust us to handle any management job, big or small.