Select Fluid Power warrants its re-manufactured components against defects in workmanship and materials for 12 months from the date of invoice.
Select Fluid Power will repair or replace any part or component which is defective in workmanship or material. This will be done at their discretion.
Warranty claims are subject to the following:
- The Customer accepted and adhered to recommended repairs of components to be re-manufactured.
- The Customer will be responsible for ensuring that any cylinder item(s) rebuilt by Select Fluid Power are installed correctly. The installation needs to be into a clean hydraulic system free of foreign material, contaminated oils, or other impurities.
- Select Fluid Power limits warranty claims to the face value of the invoice(s) for the component sale or repair.
- Select Fluid Power is not responsible for the costs of installation. They are not responsible for cost of removal or any production loss associated with any warranty claim.
- Select Fluid Power is not responsible for warranty claims and associated damages. This includes as result of an equipment accident, operator error, normal wear and tear, fire or act of God.
- Warranty will be void if the component is opened by any party other than Select Fluid Power.
- Customer’s immediate removal of the component from usage at the first sign of internal or external damage.
- Customer’s prompt notification to Select Fluid Power of any defects for which a warranty may be claimed.
- Warranty is void if the component is not installed, maintained or operated by Customer in accordance with OEM recommended practices.
Committed to Quality
We have built a culture focused around environmental standards and continuous improvement. We are committed to providing consistent quality for all hydraulic cylinder repairs and hard chrome plating services.
Select Fluid Power is a greener option. This is due to our industry-leading environmental safeguards. We can chrome your rods and shafts without affecting the environment. Our chrome pits are sealed in layers to eliminate any exposure to the Earth.
When your equipment is down the last thing you want to worry about is the logistics. We have our own trucks that will pick up your cylinders, repair them, and deliver them back to your door. We want to take the stress off your shoulders.
We take pride in intimately understanding your challenges and providing you with the appropriate solutions. We have run into every possible situation and been able to solve it with 320+ combined years of experience. We are a family at Select Fluid Power and that is how we treat our customers—like family.